Opinion on the best .net shopping cart suite

jm

I am looking to get a .net cart. Any recommendations are welcome
under $500. I believe it might take too long to build it by hand and
think that simply maintaining and adding new code might be the way to
go. Also, what do you think of the free Commerce Starter Kit on
asp.net? Thank you.