Ordering by date ???

TomT

I have created a DB in Access 2000.

The Date Field (clientdate) is currently a MEMO field.

The date is being entered as:

How would I display this in Date order ?

I have tried changing the field type to Date/Time, and setting it to long
date format.

I'm using an SQL Query to select Name, Address and Date from the DB (this
works)..

I've added 'Order By clientdate' this works but the date is displayed as:

10/06/2004
09/09/2004
21/01/2005

Not the long date format !

How do I get it to order and display the correct dates.

I'm displaying it in ASP using <%=rsInfo("clientdate")%>

Thanks Tom