    Is this the correct approach, or we have a better formula?

    Thanks in advance,
    s.ravi sankar

    Ravi Sankar, Aug 28, 2003

  2. Ravi Sankar

    Natty Gur Guest

    Ravi Hi,

    If you develop your project with one application consider to split the
    application to several DLLs that will hold Business Logic and data
    manipulations. Separate classes between dlls to minimize number of
    assembly loading in request. Doing so you will end-up with small DLLs
    that won't cause heavy loading.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Ravi Sankar

    Ravi Sankar Guest

    Hi Natty Gur,
    Thanks for ur kind advise.
    yes, that is what i too had in mind... separating all
    business logic into separate dll's and referencing them. I
    was bit worried, thinking the dll's may grow in numbers
    than in size if i split by modules.
    I m going through the following links to help me make up
    my decision. Thought it may interest u also,

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
    US;q307467&GSSNB=1
    www.asp101.com/articles/jayram/sharestate/default.asp

    regards,