OSCON report

Phil Tomson

Matz's talk "The Power and Philosophy of Ruby " was standing room only
(we definately needed a bigger room). Great talk.

My "Ruby for Perl programmers talk" was pretty full too.

Looking forward to the afternoon sessions.

Phil

Armin Roehrl

Matz's talk "The Power and Philosophy of Ruby " was standing room only
(we definately needed a bigger room). Great talk.
I would love to see these slides online.
:)

Thanks,
-A.

Daniel Berger

Lyle Johnson said:
The more I hear, the more envious I am of those of you who got to attend
OSCON 2003 ;) I was checking out some of the information at O'Reilly's
web site and came across this blog entry from Steve Mallett:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/3496

It sounds like the Ruby track generated a lot of interest, thanks in no
small part to the work of presenters like Phil, Matz, and all the
others. Great job, guys!

Very good to hear. I added a bunch of links to his Ruby wiki. :)

Dan