[OT] Confusion

Bill C{unningham]

WARNING:

I am changing my name here to Bill C. Please update your killfiles and
respond to Bill C.

See the above old averages thread for this topic.

Bill

Ad

Bill C[unningham]

I am changing my name here to Bill C.
[...]

Why?

It seems like most people here(although a few don't) use their real
name. I thought maybe an alias would be more proper. Maybe I should keep it
the same then for now anyway. I might just keep it the same.

Bill

Keith Thompson

Bill C said:
Keith Thompson said:
I am changing my name here to Bill C.
[...]

Why?

It seems like most people here(although a few don't) use their real
name. I thought maybe an alias would be more proper. Maybe I should keep it
the same then for now anyway. I might just keep it the same.

Some people use aliases, but there's no reason not to use your real
name. Just leave it alone.

Ad

Barry Schwarz

WARNING:

I am changing my name here to Bill C. Please update your killfiles and
respond to Bill C.

See the above old averages thread for this topic.

Congratulations. You have taken a completely irrelevant discussion
and made four separate threads out of it. A neat feat considering the
title only has one word.

Top