    respond to Bill C.

    See the above old averages thread for this topic.

    Bill

    Bill C{unningham], Jul 9, 2009

  2. [...]

    Why?

    Keith Thompson, Jul 10, 2009

  3. It seems like most people here(although a few don't) use their real
    name. I thought maybe an alias would be more proper. Maybe I should keep it
    the same then for now anyway. I might just keep it the same.

    Bill

    Bill C[unningham], Jul 10, 2009
  4. Some people use aliases, but there's no reason not to use your real
    name. Just leave it alone.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 10, 2009
  5. Congratulations. You have taken a completely irrelevant discussion
    and made four separate threads out of it. A neat feat considering the
    title only has one word.

    Barry Schwarz, Jul 10, 2009