OT: Google Groups beta

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Nik Coughin, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. Nik Coughin

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Nik Coughin, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Nik Coughin

    rf Guest

    Considering that they are just pretending to be a news server (on one side,
    a web database on the other side) I was surprised when I originally found
    out that groups.google.com was not instant.

    rf, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Nik Coughin

    Toby Inkster Guest

    News servers aren't always instant. Mine only resyncs with its two
    upstream servers every hour.

    Toby Inkster, Aug 25, 2004