OWC 9 and Owc 11 compatibility

CVN_tst cvn via .NET 247

We have developed an application in asp.net which is used todisplay charts using owc components and chartspace objects.

The problem we faced was the server machine is having owc 9 andwhen the charts were viewed in client machines having owc 9 orowc 10 it was displaying the charts but when it had owc 11 itwas not showing the charts .This was solved after we ran theowc.msi in the client machine .
We also generate reports from SQL Server Analysis servicesthrought the OLAP cube generation and store the reports in theform of HTML page and call those pages from the applicationstored in a server with owc 9 .Those pages displayed the reportswhen the client machine had owc 9 or owc 10 ,but it was notdisplaying the reports when the client machine contained owc 11.

Please help me in solving this issue