packaging a project into a component

Tina

I have a project with one aspx page and one Crystal Report. If you pass the
page a web datagrid it will print a report consisting of the datagrid
headings and contents in report format.

I would like to package this into a component or a control so that a
developer could enable Grid Print capability simply droping the "Print this
grid" component on a page and assign the name of the grid.

My problem is that I don't know how to put an aspx page and a crystal report
inside a control/component. Can Components write out web pages?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Ken Dopierala Jr.

Hi,

You can do this by creating a Web Control Library project type and then
having your HTML dished out by overriding the Render event. Good luck!
Ken.