page is postback while using validation

Nishu

Hi!

I m facing a problem while using required field validator
control.actually page giving validation error after being postback.
its working perfectly on local server but on remote server it first
post back then giving error

Please solve my problem.

Thnx & regards
Nishu Mahendra

Teemu Keiski

Are you using ASP.NET 1.x or 2.0? If 1.x, check that the aspnet_client
directory is at site root containing WebUIValidation.js script files in
folder matching the Framework version your app runs under.