Page reload

Prince

Is it possible to reload a page from the server?

I have a user control (login) on the page. After a user
logs in, I want to reload the entire page again.

Why?

The Page_Load() of the page executes before the Page_Load
() of the user control. After the user control Page_Load
runs, I set variable in the Session. The page has been
programmed to check the Session each time it loads. So I
need to reload the page again.

thanks,
Prince

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

No need for that; that would be inneficient.
Simply move your Page_Load code to the PreRender event , which happens after
all the control events. So by then everything should be initialized
properly.