Page with multiple frames

carthegenian

my website is an integrated application
I have a page with multiple frame..
frame1 , frame2 , frame3

consider a situation :
a user can take the url of page in frame2
and can paste it in address bar of the browser .....
This will allow the user to view the page in frame2 to run independently.

Result:
This will defeat the purpose of my integrated application......

Can i avoid this??????

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Don't use frames or use client-side script to kick the person out of the
frames. Even then, you can't really keep someone from not being in your
framed page. People can disabled browser scripting support.

Ray at work

Slim

carthegenian said:
my website is an integrated application
I have a page with multiple frame..
frame1 , frame2 , frame3

consider a situation :
a user can take the url of page in frame2
and can paste it in address bar of the browser .....
This will allow the user to view the page in frame2 to run independently.

Result:
This will defeat the purpose of my integrated application......

Can i avoid this??????

yes you can test to see if the parent document is correct using

window.parent.location