Page_Load event

Roger

Maybe someone can help me out here. I have a web form that enables
viewstate. When i leave the form to another form in the application and
then return to it via a hyperlink, the Page_Load event is not called. Anyone
know why this might happen and how to force Page_Load?

Thanks

Roger

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Perhaps the page is being cached?
To prevent caching try this code:

Response.Expires = 0
Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
Response.AppendHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")

Roger

I tried that code, but it didn't seem to work quite right. Although, when I
added a meta tag to the HTML code, it worked like a charm.

Thanks