Parser Error Message: Could not load type ....

Guest

We have a solution in VSS which works on all computers in our development team except one

On one machine the developer is experiancing a parser error stating it either cannot load the global object or other objects representing ASP.NET pages or user controls

If I open the resulting DLL in Lutz Roeder's .NET Reflector I can see that the class is defined correctly and has been placed within the correct namespace

I'm a C# programmer and have been for nearly four years, however this is a VB.NET project and so I'm wondering if there is anything else we can try to solve this problem which could be VB.NET specific??

We've tried removing all output folders and rebuilding the solution and we've even gone so far as reformatting the computer and getting latest from VSS ... like I said, it works on other machines and not this one :

HELP!!!

- Doug Holland