    too) to web forms without using a querystring in the URL?

    Thanks
    Kev

    Mantorok, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Kev,

    Yes, there is a number of ways for that.

    If you are talking about passing information from client, you can use <input
    type=hidden...>. Or second argument in showModalDialog and
    showModelessDialog calls if it is applicable. There are also other ways.

    If you are talking about passing arguments from one page to another on
    server side, you can use session variables, static variables, application
    cache depending on your requirements.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Mantorok