passing information between pages

francois

Hi,

In the navigation mechanism I am using now in my ASP.NET page, I am using
hyperlinks to navigate through the application.

Now I need to transfer information from one page to an other. How can I
achieve this? I do not want to expose values in the url and then I do not
want to have things like www.boo.bom/page.asp?variable=value

Should i use something else than hyperlink and then make a
Response.Redirect() in the codebehind code?

Or then should i use session variables?

Or is there any better way to do?

best regards,

francois