Passing values between web pages which are in different Web Sites

Shankar Ayyachamy

Hi,

I want to pass information from one page, which is in a site to a page
which is in a different site.

Can I pass an xml file between sites

Thanx
Shankar

ranjan.listserv

Hi,

I want to pass information from one page, which is in a site to a page
which is in a different site.

Can I pass an xml file between sites

Thanx
Shankar

What about good old query string or form variables?

ranjan.listserv

Thanx,

Other than these two, can we pass a xml file between web sites?

GET/POST are the only ways to access a web-page/send data to it. I think
you need to POST this xml file, using a form variable on the sender page,
and submit it to the second webpage.

HTH
Ranjan