    Can I pass an xml file between sites

    Thanx
    Shankar

    Shankar Ayyachamy, Jan 28, 2005

  2. What about good old query string or form variables?

    ranjan.listserv, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Thanx,

    Other than these two, can we pass a xml file between web sites?

    Shankar Ayyachamy, Jan 28, 2005
  4. GET/POST are the only ways to access a web-page/send data to it. I think
    you need to POST this xml file, using a form variable on the sender page,
    and submit it to the second webpage.

    HTH
    Ranjan

    ranjan.listserv, Jan 28, 2005