Perl and PHP

Gary

We often generate WEB pages using Perl, but this problem involves php.

It seems that when Perl generates the page all php tags are not parsed ?

I think I read somewhere that is what is supposed to happen ?

Problem.
We want to give users an ADSL checker so they enter a phone number into a
form and press check.

This generates a URL (including the phone#) that we request from the telco
(BT in this cae) who return the results in XML.

So this is easy . After the wget or whatever in perl to the telco URL we
have an XML file on disk with the results and then starts the problem.
Normally I would have perl parse the XML and generate the page, but this
will not work due to the php limitation.

So how do I get the xml back into my html for use in the next stage like a
message that says 'line check was good - click here to order' ,and pass the
phone# to the order sscreen.

Any pointers greatly appreciated

Gary