Perl Help

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by mihirtr, Aug 17, 2007.

  1. mihirtr

    mihirtr Guest

    Hi,
    I have trying see if it is possible using perl to do following.

    I have multiple C/C++ files which I need to go manually and find out
    specific function call. I want to check 2nd parameter of this function
    (Function_To_Look_For) and get value of it and store it in local file
    or output it. For example:

    Lets say there is a file named: abc.c It has following contents.

    void
    MY_CLASS:: Func1()
    {

    STRUCT_1_T my_struct1;
    Function_To_Look_For (MY_1ST_PARAMETER,
    sizeof( STRUCT_1_T ),
    MY_3RD_PARAMETER);
    }

    void
    MY_CLASS:: Func2()
    {

    STRUCT_2_T my_struct2;
    Function_To_Look_For (MY_1ST_PARAMETER,
    sizeof(STRUCT_2_T ),
    MY_3RD_PARAMETER);

    }

    After running this script, I want get "sizeof( STRUCT_1_T )" ,
    "sizeof(STRUCT_2_T )" as outputs.
    I am not sure if this is possible, just wanted to check with experts
    on this.

    Thanks,

    mihirtr, Aug 17, 2007