perl problem

arup

hi, I have around 400 proteins and I have to retrieve all protein
pages using Perl script or .....I m new in Programmig ...Can anyone
help me how to solve it....

Jürgen Exner

arup said:
hi, I have around 400 proteins and I have to retrieve all protein
pages using Perl script or .....I m new in Programmig ...Can anyone
help me how to solve it....

I have a basic understanding about what a protein is. But I have absolutely
no idea what a protein page is and what you mean by retrieving it.

Maybe if you could explain how would you approach the problem without Perl
or in a different programming language then we might understand what you are
talking about.

jue

Michele Dondi

Subject: perl problem

Yep, which *actual* one?
hi, I have around 400 proteins and I have to retrieve all protein
pages using Perl script or .....I m new in Programmig ...Can anyone
help me how to solve it....

Pages? Web pages? If so then LWP is your friend.

Michele