    functions in hash tables and use this hash table
    in our script.
    seema

    seema, Nov 26, 2004

  2. I haven't used it, but it seems the CPAN module C-Scan might be
    useful. See www.cpan.org.
    Whether you use hash tables is up to you, but it seems a reasonable
    choice. (Actually, that last sentence makes the query sound like
    a homework problem. Is it?)

    The short answer if of course "yes, it's possible". It's not likely
    to impress a teacher, though.

    Arndt Jonasson, Nov 26, 2004

  3. Please put the subject of your article in the Subject of your article.

    Yes.

    Tad McClellan, Nov 26, 2004