persistent values

luis carvalho

I'm developing a web user control. This control as global
DataTable. WhenEver a button is pressed I have a method
that adds a row to that DataTable, but it seems this data
is never persisten for although I add a row everytime (
DataTable.Rows.Add(DataRow) ) my DataTable never has more
than one row.

Is there to make this data persistent? all the other
variables are... like strings or ints, but this datatable
just seems not to allow anymore than one row...

Thanks in advance

Victor Garcia Aprea [MVP]

Hi Luis,

How does the definition of your global DataTable instance looks like?

--
Victor Garcia Aprea
Microsoft MVP | ASP.NET