PHP, WML and Mysql

Dom

I am trying to convert this file so that I can use it with a WAP
Emulator. Can anyone help me to convert it. I have tried what I
thought was correct but keep getting error messages.

<?php

$db = mysql_connect("localhost", "root");

mysql_select_db("mydb",$db);

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM employees",$db);

printf("First Name: %s<br>\n", mysql_result($result,0,"first"));

printf("Last Name: %s<br>\n", mysql_result($result,0,"last"));

printf("Address: %s<br>\n", mysql_result($result,0,"address"));

printf("Position: %s<br>\n", mysql_result($result,0,"position"));

?>

Also can anyone recommend a good WAP Emulator to use with Mysql and
PHP.