physical Architecture of Web Client Software Factory

DotNetSQL

My company has a policy to use 3 tiers to host the entire application:

1 server - presentation layer,

1 server - application server

1 server - database

they are 3 physically different servers.

If I use Web Client Software Factory to develop a web application, how to
split the application and deploy them into presentation server and
application server? Thanks

Ad

bruce barker

you need 2 web site projects

1) the ui layer built with web client if you want
2) the business layer exposed as web services

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

DotNetGuy

This is my thought too. Thanks.

bruce barker said:
you need 2 web site projects

1) the ui layer built with web client if you want
2) the business layer exposed as web services

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Ad

Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Have same problem, help me out..

I have same problem as above....i really want to know..how can we work out this problem....please help me out ..

And
hi bruce, can you elaborate your explanation?...
if you send me some examples i really appreciate it...
anilkumargokul1 in gmail

thanks in advance.