    If I use Web Client Software Factory to develop a web application, how to
    split the application and deploy them into presentation server and
    application server? Thanks
    DotNetSQL, Aug 23, 2007

  2. DotNetSQL

    bruce barker Guest

    you need 2 web site projects

    1) the ui layer built with web client if you want
    2) the business layer exposed as web services

    -- bruce (
    bruce barker, Aug 23, 2007

  3. DotNetSQL

    DotNetGuy Guest

    This is my thought too. Thanks.

    DotNetGuy, Aug 23, 2007
  4. DotNetSQL

    Dec 4, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Have same problem, help me out..

    I have same problem as above....i really want to can we work out this problem....please help me out ..

    hi bruce, can you elaborate your explanation?...
    if you send me some examples i really appreciate it...
    anilkumargokul1 in gmail

    thanks in advance.
    anilkumargokul, Dec 4, 2012