Please Help ASAP!

Snir

Hi All.

I have a question which may seem simple to those who are familiar with
web-design, so if you will please answer my question THAT'LL BE
ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

I am working on a website and I have generated a CSS-Based navigation
bar. I poster the code on the website, and I have a problem - I have
placed the navbar on the left side of my website, and now ALL OF MY
OTHER CONTENT THAT IS CENTERED APPEARS BELOW THE NAVIGATION BAR!!! EG:

***
***
***
***
***
(NAVBAR ABOVE)

SSS
SSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
(CENTERED CONTENT)

You see, I would like to know how to make my website look like the
following:

***** 1111111111111
*****
***** 1111111111111
*****
***** 1111111111111
(navbar) (centered content)

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT CODE OR WHAT NOT I SHOULD PUT ON MY SOURCE,
THAT'LL BE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL AND A WHOLE LOTTA HELP!

Your help is GREATLY appreciated,

Snir Levi.