Please Help! Can't figure this out...

Chad A. Beckner

Hey all,

Ok, I've been working on this problem for a few days now, and I can't
figure it out. I have a .aspx page that has 2 panels on it. In the first
panel, I have a form with a few radio buttons, then a submit button (I'm
using postback). On the second panel, I want to list the radio buttons that
the user clicked on. Here is my questions:

1. How can I list the buttons the user clicked on
2. When I click my back button, the first panel does not show back up.
I've tried response.expires, but that seems to cause problems with the
viewstate. Plus, I don't want the pages to show up as "Page has expired" in
their browser.

I really need some help with this!!

Thanks!

Chad

Chad A. Beckner

Just wanted everyone to know that I figured out what was wrong with my
panels. I had a custom compression module on the site, and as soon as I
remove it, the panels worked perfectly. Does anyone know of a VB .NET (with
source code) HTTP compression module, or a C# compression module (with
source code) on the net?

Thanks!

Chad