Please I need Your Help about This error

Buen negocio

CryReportVisor.PrintMode = CrystalDecisions.Web.PrintMode.ActiveX

Me.CryRepVisor.Report.FileName = CType(Session("vg_sCryName"), String)

Dim ds_AA As dsBDAhorroActivo = New dsBDAhorroActivo()

ds_AA = CType(Session("dsReportSession"), dsBDAhorroActivo)

'ds_CA.Merge(CType(Session("dsReportSession"), dsDBCartera),
System.Data.MissingSchemaAction.Ignore)

CryRepVisor.ReportDocument.SetDataSource(ds_AA) <- Error here

Me.CryReportVisor.Zoom(100)

Me.CryReportVisor.ReportSource = CryRepVisor

Error: Type 'CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportSource' in Assembly
'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=10.2.3600.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' is not marked as serializable.

Already check the version of GAC in the servers

- In tester local all ok, but in produccion no good

-one the server already exist component crystal report and run
correct, this problem is with this new site