PLJava module need help

harris

I am using PLJava module on Windows 2k. The module compiled and test
program works okay.

I tried following code which does not run and it crashes.

import perl5.Perl ;
import perl5.SV ;

public class testsub {

public static void main(String argv[]) {

Perl.eval("print qq`Hello World!\n` ;") ;

///////////////////

SV foo = Perl.NEW("foo") ; // $foo = new foo() ;

foo.call("test", "123,456") ; // $foo->test(123,456) ;

There is separate file foo.pm in same path where java class file is
located, which is not found by above testsub program. foo.pm looks as
follows-
#
#foo.pm
package foo;

sub new {
bless{};
}

sub test {
print print qq`FOO>> @_\n`
}

sub DESTROY {
print qq`DEST>> @_\n` ;
}
1;

Any ideas why this fails? Thanks in advance.
Harris M.