    My aim is that of Matlab plot(x,y,'o'); which plots points (x,y) with
    o's.

    Pekka

    Pekka Jarvela, May 3, 2004

  2. Pekka Jarvela

    Allan Bruce Guest

    have a look at the GDI commands in msdn (www.msdn.com)
    Allan

    Allan Bruce, May 3, 2004

  3. Pekka Jarvela

    AlesD Guest

    gnuPlot is "stand alone" program which takes data in textual format and
    converts them into graphics. Your C++ program can create text file in
    format understandable for gnuPlot. Better might be to output the info
    to std:cout. Users can still redirect it to file, but can also direct it
    right into gnuPlot pipe.

    AlesD

    AlesD, May 3, 2004
  4. I send data to gnuplot through a pipe. It is fine as long as
    you are not concerned with speed. This is not specificaly C++.
    For example pipe this to gnuplot :
    plot "-" with lines
    1 2
    2 4