Pls Help

Shailendra Gupta via DotNetMonster.com

Hai all!
When ever i'm trying to run a web application it's giving
error " Unable to start debugging on web server, access
denied " or Unable to start debugging on web server,
catastropic failure "
I'm using a system which has Windows 2000 server and
i'm( user id) there in administrator user list and
debugget user list. In project setting i enabled asp.net
debugging= true.
Plz suggest me how to fix the problem.
Regards
Shailendra Gupta

Malik Asif Joyia

Hello
Kindly Check the web.config file in which debug flag should be set to ture

Kind Regards
Malik Asif

Guest

Hi,

try this....

Go to the <system>\Microsoft.NET\Farmework\vx.x.xxx (Your required version
of ASP.NET) directory in the Command prompt and rund the aspnet_regiis.exe
with -i switch.

The script map files may be corrputed... If it so then it will be solved by
the above command.

Cheers,

Jerome. M

Guest

Stilll if you 've problem...then check the username you are using is in
"DebugeUser Group"

Cheers,

Jerome. M