plz make it 4 me as soon as possible

roger

this is ma description.
Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

ROGER

Rhino

roger said:
this is ma description.
Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

You don't seriously expect people to drop everything and do your complete
homework assignment for you, do you?

Andrey Kuznetsov

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

I can start immediately just for 50$/hour

Andrey

Amund Meier

I always wanted to write that program.

throw new RogerNotSupportedException();

Andrey Kuznetsov

ok start n send if it works den i'll pay u da money
what I write works always so don't worry and start to pay now (at least for
1 hour).

Andrey

Oliver Wong

roger said:
ok start n send if it works den i'll pay u da money

It was actually relatively simple to implement. I've done it. Obviously
I'm not going to give it to you until you send me the money, and you're not
gonna send me to money until I give it to you, so choose an escrow service
and I'll send the code there. I expect to receive $50, so be sure to take
into account the escrow fee when you pay for the service.

If you want, you can send me a set of jUnit tests and I'll modify my
code to satisfy them. That way the escrow service can guarantee that the
code works.

- Oliver

Andrey Kuznetsov

It was actually relatively simple to implement. I've done it. Obviously
I'm not going to give it to you until you send me the money, and you're
not gonna send me to money until I give it to you, so choose an escrow
service and I'll send the code there. I expect to receive $50, so be sure
to take into account the escrow fee when you pay for the service.

If you want, you can send me a set of jUnit tests and I'll modify my
code to satisfy them. That way the escrow service can guarantee that the
code works.

sometimes I really wondering how intelligent you are, Oliver...

Andrey

Luc The Perverse

roger said:
this is ma description.
Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

ROGER

LOL

Oh that is great.

Luke Webber

roger said:
this is ma description.
Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

You bet! I'll do it for nothing, because you're obviously a really great
guy. You can hold your breath while you're waiting, because I won't be
long at all.

Luke

Thomas Weidenfeller

Luke said:
You bet! I'll do it for nothing, because you're obviously a really great
guy. You can hold your breath while you're waiting, because I won't be
long at all.

Wait, wait. Don't take Luke's offer! I will do it for you, and I will
pay *you* for the pleasure to write the code for you! How's that?!

Thomas Kellerer

OK, as da others refuse to write it, I have written da program fo ya and
attached it to dis mail.

Thomas

Simon

Thomas said:
OK, as da others refuse to write it, I have written da program fo ya and
attached it to dis mail.

Hey man! Da program doesn't compile!!!!111oneeleven After doing some excessive
research I was able to fix it. Here's the diff:

1c1,3
< public class SendBuffer()
---
public class SendBuffer {

private class Strings { }

It does compile now, and I was going to write some unit tests, but still, the
program does not run. Do you see any errors in my fix?

Bjorn Abelli

Hey man! Da program doesn't compile!!!!111oneeleven After doing some
excessive research I was able to fix it. Here's the diff:

1c1,3
< public class SendBuffer()

You forgot to add:
-------------------------------
static
{
main(new Strings[0]);
}
-------------------------------

....into the class. Otherwise the FIFO strategy won't be applied.

// Bjorn A

Simon

You forgot to add:
-------------------------------
static
{
main(new Strings[0]);
}

Thanks, Bjorn, that actually makes the program run. However, I'm still not
satisfied since it still says:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

*after* successfully applying the FIFO. That is a bit ugly and I suggest to add

System.exit(0);

to exit the program properly after calling main.

Well, after all of this nonsense I have actually learned something. I think if I
will ever give a Java tutorial I will ask the following question:

"Write a Java program that prints precisely 'Hello World' and nothing more
without defining a method 'static void main(String[])'."

If you had asked me this question yesterday I would have said it's impossible.

Cheers,
Simon

Bjorn Abelli

You forgot to add:
-------------------------------
static
{
main(new Strings[0]);
}

Thanks, Bjorn, that actually makes the program run. However, I'm still not
satisfied since it still says:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

*after* successfully applying the FIFO. That is a bit ugly and I suggest
to add

System.exit(0);

Yes, forgot that one... ;-)

I wonder if the OP took up on any of the offers in the thread...

// Bjorn A

Roedy Green

Wait, wait. Don't take Luke's offer! I will do it for you, and I will
pay *you* for the pleasure to write the code for you! How's that?!

What are you up to Thomas?