    And how do I include a app.config file at my Smart Device VB Application?

    thanks,
    Rafael Pivato

    Rafael Pivato, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Rafael Pivato

    steve Guest

    you should post your question to ONE specific newsgroup...in this case, that
    would be: news://microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

    otherwise, people WILL flame you.

    hth,

    steve

    steve, Sep 26, 2003

  3. Sorry, I am sure you are right, but....

    just to make it clear:
    there is no description
    available for each group
    at news.microsoft.com.

    Rafael Pivato, Sep 26, 2003
  4. Choose the emulator as the target and hit F5. The CF doesn't support
    System.Configuration, so you'll have to roll your own.

    -Chris

    Chris Tacke, eMVP, Sep 26, 2003