pod question

Ferry Bolhar

Hi to all,

I have documentation in a format called SDML - as you may guess, related
with HTML, but not the same.

Now I have to translate this documentation in POD format.

Seems not to be a great problem, but the documentation contains some tables
and many footnotes. Does someone have experience how to write this in POD.
There are no POD directives for this, but is there another way?

Many thanks for your help, and kind greetings,

Ferry

anno4000

Ferry Bolhar said:
Hi to all,

I have documentation in a format called SDML - as you may guess, related
with HTML, but not the same.

Now I have to translate this documentation in POD format.

Seems not to be a great problem, but the documentation contains some tables
and many footnotes. Does someone have experience how to write this in POD.
There are no POD directives for this, but is there another way?

There is a POD-compatible something called PseudoPod (used by O'Reilly)
that handles footnotes and some other stuff. I don't know about tables.
There's always verbatim paragraphs.

Anno