Pop3 doesn't recognize .msg files?

Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm creating a windows application which extracts messages from an email address. The messages are forwarded to that address as attachments.
The POP3 client opens the email, extracts the information but when it comes to the msg attachments, either doesnt recognize the msg file or the msg file doesnt have any filename or extension.
I need to open that msg file in order to read data but i dont have a name or an extension.