Portal Starter Kit - Admin Tab Not Showing

Dan Sikorsky

Platform: Windows XP Pro, logged in as Administrator, VS.NET Enterprise
Architect, C# version

Having logged into my standalone Dell notebook as Administrator, I created a
user and logged in to the Portal but don't see any Admin Tab at the top.

How can I get the Admin Tab to show?

Dan Sikorsky

Solved the problem by logging into portal as uid=guest and psw=guest, and
then added the Admin role to my actual login id using the Manage Users
section of the Admin tab.