Position fixed and scrollable DIV

Marcus

Hy!

I have a layout like this:

Div 11
Div 21 | Div 22
Div 31 | Div 32

What I'm trying is, that the DIVs 11, 21, 22 and 31 have a fixed
position (not scrollable, stay at this position when page is being
scrolled) and only Div 32 can be scrolled with the normal browser
scrollbar. The width of the DIV 11 should be 100% with an min-width of
970px.

There is a way to solve the problem with fixed positions in IE:
http://www.cssplay.co.uk/layouts/fixed.html

But I can't get this solved for my problem. Can you help me and send
some code example?

Thx in advance!
Marcus Dau