positioning user controls on pages

Craig G

is there a correct way to do it?

at the mo, i just putting the usercontrol within a <div> tag, then setting
its absolute position there. which works for me as the control isnt used on
any other pages. but what would happen if i wanted the same control on a
different page and in a different position?

how would i go about this?

im using Grid Layout on my pages.

Cheers,
Craig

Kevin Spencer

Hi Craig,

I think the way you're doing it is fine, with one suggestion. Use an
external style sheet for your positioning, and assign a CSS class name to
the div. That way you can use the same div in another page with a different
style sheet to position it differently.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer