[Possibly OT] Webmail options

Lewis

Are there any good webmail options for a small server other than
Squirrelmail and Roundcube?

Lewis

please define 'good'.......

Better than Squirrelmail or Roundcube.

I need to look at ROundcube again, but Suirrelmail is... well, it's
slow. The only person I have who actively uses Squirrelmail is one of
those "Inbox infinity" people who keeps thousands of mail messages in
the inbox. Squirrelmail barfs.

I just had to manually move over 15,000 messages into an archive mailbox
just so he could load squirrelmail and access his mail. In another year
or so, I will have to do this again as he is absolutely incapable of
ever moving a mail message on his own, depsite my telling him over and
over to do so for more than 7 years.

Roundcube I haven't looked at in a couple of years, but it was very
unstable last I did.

Luuk

i have an docecot imap server, with one folder holding 12000 mail ;)

With roundcube, version 0.4.2, this folder loads fast enough (not more
than 2 seconds)

BTW, i think i need to update, because they are at version 0.8.5 here:
http://roundcube.net/download

;)

Luuk

i have an docecot imap server, with one folder holding 12000 mail ;)

With roundcube, version 0.4.2, this folder loads fast enough (not more
than 2 seconds)

BTW, i think i need to update, because they are at version 0.8.5 here:
http://roundcube.net/download

;)

and squirrelmail (version 1.4.22) is pretty much as quick....