post from link

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by rummyjean, Feb 28, 2008.

  1. rummyjean

    rummyjean

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Need help: how to post from link

    Hi All,

    I have a page that has a form with a few radio buttons and some have a text box when the radio button is checked, like so:
    <li>
    <input type="radio" name="radioName" value="radioValue" id="radioID" class="radio-btn" title="radioTitle">
    <label for="radioLabel" >someLabel</label>
    <input type="text" name="textName" value="" id="textID" style="">
    </li>

    I want to have a HTML link on another page that preselects this radio button and injects the text into this textbox.
    any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Rummy

    Last edited: Feb 28, 2008