PostBack doesn't fire the first time with Safari 1.2.1

Ian Cox

We are having trouble getting our application to work well with Safari
1.2.1.
When a page is first rendered and a button clicked it is not sent as a
post back and no click event is fired so the page just reloads itself.
The second time it is clicked it is a postback and the click event
fires successfully. The upshot is that our users have to click the
button twice to perform the action.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance
Ian

Ireney Berezniak

Ian said:
We are having trouble getting our application to work well with Safari
1.2.1.
When a page is first rendered and a button clicked it is not sent as a
post back and no click event is fired so the page just reloads itself.
The second time it is clicked it is a postback and the click event
fires successfully. The upshot is that our users have to click the
button twice to perform the action.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks in advance
Ian

Is this behaviour Safari only? Or can you replicate it in other browsers
as well?

ib.

Ian Cox

Ireney Berezniak said:
Is this behaviour Safari only? Or can you replicate it in other browsers
as well?

ib.

This behaviour only happens on Safari. It is fine on IE on PC and IE on Mac