PowerLynx - Web Hosting for Developers

Anthony J. Narcise

PowerLynx hosting has a new look and more features. Check us out at
www.PowerLynxHosting.net

PowerLynx Hosting is a Web Hosting Company geared towards Developers. We
support the latest versions of DBISAM Client Server, ASTA, Advantage
Database and other technologies developers use including CGI-BIN,
socket-servers, web-applications, Delphi.net, ASP.net, Websnap, Intraweb and
Express Web.

Some of the other features we have to offer are Newsgroup hosting, Starteam
Servers, Unlimited E-mail Accounts, 30 Day money back guarantee, E-Commerce,
Domain Registration, Logo Design, Web Design, 800 Number Virtual Offices,
and over 1000 predefined website templates to give you a jump start on your
web site design.

Base Developer account allows you to host 3 Domains for the price of 1.

Anthony J. Narcise
Datamark Enterprises, Inc.
www.DatamarkEnterprises.com
www.PowerLynxHosting.net