powerpoint presentation

barry

Would like to know the syntax to start a powerpoint presentation from a
asp.net (vb.net) application

thanks

C Williams

Depending on whether or not you have referenced Powerpoint, you can do

pptApp = new Powerpoint.Application OR
pptApp = CreateObject("Powerpoint.Application")

You then call pptApp.Presentations.Open to open a specific presentation.

Check out the thread I started shortly after this one, though, to see a
potential problem running ppt from asp.net.

-Casey