    "PowerTheater"

    Can anyone please help?

    Thanks, Arijit

    Arijit, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Are you perhaps trying to issue the command that runs PowerTheater
    from within the tool's own shell? The error is from a Tcl shell.
    You typed the command "PowerTheater" to the Tcl shell; Tcl
    didn't understand it, so punted it to its rather clever "unknown"
    procedure, which decided that it was the name of a Unix command -
    so it tried to run it (using the rather complicated "exec" command).

    If the tool was already running at the time, you might well have
    some trouble like that.

    --

    Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how