Preserving Filters

Rohit Kukreti

Hi,

I have written an app which is using a lot of datagrids.
Sorting and Filtering of recs have been done succesfully.
Editing of recs being done either on a different page or by hiding the
datagrid and showing other controls. Now the problem is that
if the user has sorted or filtered the rec and when he edits the rec and
comes back
the filter or the sort are not there.

One way is to take the filter and sort val to next page and then on coming
back to
the initial page use those vals to filter and sort the recs.
But, is there any inbuilt thing which can do this.