    button, so I could redirect it before the header drawing?

    thanks in advance

    marcelo

    Marcelo, Jul 1, 2003

  2. Marcelo

    Kairi Zikpin Guest

    the button has a postback property (i forget the exact name). set that
    to false to disable postback

    Kairi Zikpin, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Marcelo

    Marcelo Guest

    I found no Postback property for ImageButton

    Marcelo, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Marcelo

    Kairi Zikpin Guest

    you are right. my bad. did not give this one due diligence.

    if you are redirectng to a new page, why is a table being redrawn? on
    which page is this table? i think i need some more details

    Kairi Zikpin, Jul 1, 2003