Discussion in 'Javascript' started by John, Mar 31, 2007.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    var animal='dog';

    The string contains images and text that changes.

    Originally I wanted to do something like

    print "<a href=" + poster + ">Choose Poster of a " + animal + "</a>";

    When you click the 'Chose Poster of a Dog' another page would appear which
    could be printed.

    I now realise that <href> cannot work in this context.

    What construct should I be using?

    Regards
    John

    John, Mar 31, 2007

  2. John

    shimmyshack Guest

    just
    var poster="/html/dog.html";
    var animal='dog';

    or use an iframe

    markup---
    <iframe src="" name="animal" ></iframe>
    and so on for sheep, bats, and crickets.

    shimmyshack, Mar 31, 2007