John

Hi

var animal='dog';

The string contains images and text that changes.

Originally I wanted to do something like

print "<a href=" + poster + ">Choose Poster of a " + animal + "</a>";

When you click the 'Chose Poster of a Dog' another page would appear which
could be printed.

I now realise that <href> cannot work in this context.

What construct should I be using?

Regards
John

shimmyshack

Hi

var animal='dog';

The string contains images and text that changes.

Originally I wanted to do something like

print "<a href=" + poster + ">Choose Poster of a " + animal + "</a>";

When you click the 'Chose Poster of a Dog' another page would appear which
could be printed.

I now realise that <href> cannot work in this context.

What construct should I be using?

Regards
John

It has removed 99008 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

just
var poster="/html/dog.html";
var animal='dog';

or use an iframe

markup---
<iframe src="" name="animal" ></iframe>
and so on for sheep, bats, and crickets.