Printing from an asp.net page

Kay

Hello,

I have a web form which displays data in a datagrid, infact it is a drill
down datagrid (i.e. a grid within a grid), the amount of data displayed is
quite large, so the grid flows and it is necessary to scroll down to see the
entire grid. On my page I provide a print button which calls the print()
function when clicked. When the grid prints on A4 size paper the first page
is perfect but for some reason the second page prints narrower than the
first and the 3rd. page is even narrower again. Would anyone know why this
happens?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Kay.

Chris Jackson

Try explicitly setting the width property of your datagrid - it is probably
just dynamically resizing as it renders each page, and the style attributes
that are rendered should rectify that.