printing html document with internet explorer

Luca Calderano

Hi people!

Does anyone know how-to automatically print an html doc using Internet
Explorer ???

I've tried these ways:

1) wxHtmlEasyPrinting
2) win32api.ShellExecute

but using both of tese objects

the printer setup pop-up window appears on the screen

and I have to click on the "OK" button to print my doc.

Thanks in advance

S.G.A S.p.A.
Nucleo Sistemi Informativi
Luca Calderano

John J. Lee

Luca Calderano said:
Does anyone know how-to automatically print an html doc using Internet
Explorer ???

I've tried these ways: [...]
but using both of tese objects

the printer setup pop-up window appears on the screen

and I have to click on the "OK" button to print my doc.

And the docs say that shouldn't happen?

Have you tried this?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/webbrowser.asp

I ran into what may be the same bug (if you *have* found a bug, that
is) when trying to save something in IE5: even if you tell it not to
ask the user, it does anyway.

John