Printing HTML

wes

Hi guys, i have a page with three frames. Top, top-left, left and
bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
do this?

Thanks Wes

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind said:
Hi guys, i have a page with three frames. Top, top-left, left and
bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
do this?

In FireFox you can right-click the frame, click 'This Frame", then 'Show
Only This Frame', then print from the File menu.

Toby Inkster

wes said:
Hi guys, i have a page with three frames. Top, top-left, left and
bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
do this?

In Opera, you can right-click the frame you want to print, and go to
"Frame">"Open" on the popup menu, then hit Ctrl+P to print.

wes

I have tried in firefox, when i right-click, there is no option to
choose the frame.

How do i do this in internet explorer?

Mike Scirocco

wes said:
I have tried in firefox, when i right-click, there is no option to
choose the frame.

How do i do this in internet explorer?

Using FF 1.5.0.1 if you load this page,
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/ebr/ebrcop.html and right click over one of
the two frames (left/right) you can select

- this frame > open frame in new window
- this frame > show only this frame

then you can print from there. Maybe that will do what you need.