    bottom right. The bottom right one is the one i want to print, how do i
    do this?

    Thanks Wes

    wes, Apr 6, 2006

  2. wes

    Neredbojias Guest

    In FireFox you can right-click the frame, click 'This Frame", then 'Show
    Only This Frame', then print from the File menu.

    Neredbojias, Apr 6, 2006

  3. wes

    Toby Inkster Guest

    In Opera, you can right-click the frame you want to print, and go to
    "Frame">"Open" on the popup menu, then hit Ctrl+P to print.

    Toby Inkster, Apr 6, 2006
  4. wes

    wes Guest

    I have tried in firefox, when i right-click, there is no option to
    choose the frame.

    How do i do this in internet explorer?

    wes, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Using FF 1.5.0.1 if you load this page,
    http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/ebr/ebrcop.html and right click over one of
    the two frames (left/right) you can select

    - this frame > open frame in new window
    - this frame > show only this frame

    then you can print from there. Maybe that will do what you need.

    Mike Scirocco, Apr 7, 2006
  6. wes

    wes Guest

    it works, thanks