    in one of those, that'd be great, but if there's a module which makes it
    a breeze, I'm happy to download that too.

    --Max

    Max, Jan 27, 2006

  2. Max

    Rene Pijlman Guest

    Is the printer attached to your server, or are you printing over the
    internet?

    Rene Pijlman, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    I'm not sure if the printer is attached to the workstation (probably) or
    over the network, but it'll definitely be installed as one of the
    windows printers. (I guess I should have mentioned the fact that I'm
    working for windows - but I did say I was using MS Access and pywin32).

    --Max

    Max, Jan 27, 2006
  4. Max

    Steve Holden Guest

    wxPython has a printing framework that works more than adequately under
    Windows. If you have the wxPython demos installed (nowadays they are a
    separate download) look under "Miscellaneous/PrintFramework" to find
    working code.

    regards
    Steve

    Steve Holden, Jan 29, 2006