Printing HTML

Max

How can I print (as in laser printer, not the python print statement)
HTML from Python (actually it doesn't have to be HTML - it's tabular
data with some rows/columns highlited).

The project currently uses Python 2.4 with wxPython and pywin/winpy
(whatever it's called, for MS Access ODBC), so if it can be done easily
in one of those, that'd be great, but if there's a module which makes it
a breeze, I'm happy to download that too.

--Max

Ad

Rene Pijlman

Max said:
How can I print (as in laser printer, not the python print statement)
HTML from Python

Is the printer attached to your server, or are you printing over the
internet?

Max

Rene said:
Is the printer attached to your server, or are you printing over the
internet?

I'm not sure if the printer is attached to the workstation (probably) or
over the network, but it'll definitely be installed as one of the
windows printers. (I guess I should have mentioned the fact that I'm
working for windows - but I did say I was using MS Access and pywin32).

--Max

Ad

Steve Holden

Unknown said:
I'm not sure if the printer is attached to the workstation (probably) or
over the network, but it'll definitely be installed as one of the
windows printers. (I guess I should have mentioned the fact that I'm
working for windows - but I did say I was using MS Access and pywin32).
wxPython has a printing framework that works more than adequately under
Windows. If you have the wxPython demos installed (nowadays they are a
separate download) look under "Miscellaneous/PrintFramework" to find
working code.

regards
Steve

Top