    that will allow me to print only the current page containing the routine,
    but none so far that will allow me to print separate pages.

    TIA

    D. Comyn, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Well, somehow the page to be printed needs to be accessed. But on
    typical browsers, the user can right-click on a link and select Print,
    so that the browser "goes" to the page without showing it to the user,
    and prints it.

    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 3, 2004

  3. D. Comyn

    Paul Furman Guest

    Is the problem that each customer is likely to need several pages and it
    gets too complicated? I think it is possible with PHP to grab several
    documents and put them in a multi-page PDF. Just have a checkbox form to
    gather the list...

    Paul Furman, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Look into Ghostscript.

    You will want to store the PDF files as Postscript files instead, then
    when the user chooses their pages, use Ghostscript to merge the Postscript
    files into a big temporary Postscript file, then use Ghostscript to
    convert from Postscript to PDF.

    Toby A Inkster, Mar 4, 2004